3 idea Imagine Create Print SUNLU Rainbow PLA Filament 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament 3D Pens 1KG PLA Filament/- 0.02 mm (Rainbow)
- Multicolored Rainbow Select Green – red – yellow – purple – pink – blue as the main color and the color changes every 15-18 meters. The first color is random, maybe blue, maybe not. Bright rainbow colors make your print more attractive and unique
- Excellent quality-price ratio and wide compatibility of use with over 8 years of experience in Research and Development and tons of filament produced every month, SUNLU is capable of producing every kind of filament in large scale with a premium quality, this contributes to make the SUNLU filaments with an excellent quality-price ratio. It is also compatible with the most popular 3D printers, such as Prusa MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice, Flashforge and many others
- Dimensional accuracy and controlled density A self-adaptive control system of the production system ensures that this 1.75mm PLA filament has a dimensional accuracy on the diameter of +/- 0.02mm, for each 1kg reel
- 100% ecological PLA filament The filament of the SUNLU 3D printer complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substance) directive and does not contain potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75mm PLA filament has a pleasant smell and is considered by many to be an improvement over the PLA
- Prestazioni High performance Neatly wrapped, dissolve well, feed uniformly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder. SUNLU PLA filament is the choice of engineers, designers and anyone else in 3D printing that demands the best
- Smooth and shiny like real silk, no extra polishing required, high detail printing results in a beautiful finish. SUNLU high quality silk PLA filament offers art and crafts and 3D projects a silky smooth surface that definitely gives an amazing result!
- These durable PLA SILK filaments are strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75 mm, dimensional accuracy + / – 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg coil (2.2 lb)
- Complete drying for 24 hours before packing and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon bag. Recommended extrusion temperature / filament nozzle of PLA 210-220°C, bed 60-70°C.
- Works and harmonizes perfectly with all standard 1.75mm FDM 3D printers due to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small diameter tolerance of +/- 0.02mm.
- One month free trial, refund within 30 days if you are not satisfied. Coil Diameter: 8″ – Coil Width: 2.5″ – Coil Hub Bore Diameter: 2.20″
- Uncompromised Quality: with quality control process and rigorous in-house testing, you can rest assured that 3idea will produce beautiful, reliable and accurate printed parts every time
- Easy to Print:Works well with all common printing
- It is suitable for low temperature printing and can be used in any project that requires an aesthetic finishing.
- This filament gives out a glossier finish to the printed model.
- Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet
₹2,999.00Inc. Tax ₹2,999.00Inc. Tax
SUNLU PETG 3D Printer Filament, PETG Filament 1.75mm Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1 KG Spool (PETG Blue)
- ?Toughness Enhanced PETG Filaments? —SUNLU premium PETG filaments have the advantages of incredible ease of printing Optimized printing quality, high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for printing projects of functional parts with higher toughness.
- ?Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency?—These tough PETG filaments to be strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / – 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- ?Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use?—Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re bag. without stringing and warping issues under optimal settings. Recommended PETG Filament Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 240±10°C (446? – 482?), heated Bed Temp: 70°C – 80°C (158? – 176?).
- ?Wide Compatibility?—Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, thanks to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.02mm.
- ?Risk-Free?Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.5″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
SUNLU PETG Filament 1.75mm for FDM 3D Printer 1KG(2.2LBS) PETG 3D Filament Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, White
- 🆙【SUNLU High Qulity PETG】-The PETG filament is useful in a broad range of 3d printing applications which have the advantages: Ease of use and durable strength; No heating bed needed; Offers easy bed adhesion, stiffness, and a glossy-type finish.
- 🆙【SUNLU PETG Print Suggestion】- //Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 235°C – 245°C (455°F – 473°F); //Bed Temperature: 65°C – 80°C(149°F – 176°F); //Print Speed: 40-50mm/s; //Fan Speed: 50% or OFF.
- 🆙【Dimensional Tolerance ±0.02mm】-SUNLU PETG 1.75mm 3D printer filament are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. Suitable for most 3D printer and 3D pen.
- 🆙【No Tangle & No Clog & No Bubble】- Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filament tidy and easy to be fed; Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience; Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum aluminum foil packaging to effectively protect the PETG 3d filament from moisture.
- 🆙【High Compatibility】- Compatible with most of FDM 3D Printers that use 1.75mm 3d printer filament. Larger filament spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother.