- Resin 3D printing made better – The technology behind Zortrax Inkspire relies on a high resolution LCD screen with UV LED backlighting to cure photopolymers layer by layer
- Meet UV LCD technology – Stereolithography (SLA) and Digital Light Processing (DLP) are two traditional resin 3D printing technologies. In SLA, the precision is constant, but the speed of operation is in inverse proportion to the amount of workspace taken by the model. In DLP, the speed of operation is constant, but the precision falls as the amount of used workspace increases. Zortrax UV LCD offers constant high speed and precision regardless of how much of the workspace is in use
- Serial production – Zortrax Inkspire maintains constant high speed of operation and accuracy regardless of how much of the workspace is used. With one printer making 50 to 80 parts in 1h 30min, 30 printers working together can offer an approximate monthly output of 360,000 to 500,000 parts. That’s why Zortrax Inkspire can work as a basic production unit in easily scalable 3D printing farms capable of short-series manufacturing
- Applications – Resin 3D printing is a technology perfect for professionals working in fields where very small yet incredibly detailed models are needed. The precision and speed of Zortrax Inkspire makes it a game changing tool for dentists, jewelers, and watch designers among others.
- Z-SUITE for Zortrax Inkspire,Z-SUITE is a dedicated slicing and 3D printing farm management software that comes free with every Zortrax 3D printer. Now it has a number of additional functionalities to make working with Zortrax Inkspire an effortless experience.
3,911.36 $Inc. Tax 3,911.36 $Inc. Tax