Today at 9:00 a.m. EST, 3D printer manufacturer Kywoo launched their first 3D printer on Kickstarter. The Tycoon will be available for pre-order / backing from October 22nd to November 22nd and will start shipping from January 2021.
The Kywoo 3D Tycoon
The Tycoon comes with linear rail X-axis, dual Z-axis and a sturdy frame. With this approach Kywoo managed to increase its accuracy by 30% compared to traditional pulley systems.
“Its double cube solid structure makes the printing very rigid. The Tycoon is a mature machine that people can rest assured to buy.” Said Chris Tylor from Youtube channel Nerys. He made a livestream for the Tycoon that is really worth a watch.
The Tycoon has some great features. Its full-color touch screen and intuitive user interface, its easy to adjust spool holder, fully automated bed leveling and compatibility with a wide range of filament types, including PLA, TPU, PETG, Nylon, and ABS.
The Tycoon will be available in two build sizes. The standard version is called the Tycoon and the larger build volume option is the Tycoon Max.
- – Build volume Tycoon (XYZ): 240 x 240 x 240 mm
- – Build volume Tycoon Max (XYZ): 300 x 300 x 240 mm
- – Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- – Slice thickness: 0.1 mm to 0.4 mm
- – Precision: ±0.1 mm
- – Maximum print bed temperature: 110 °C
- – Maximum nozzle temperature: 260 °C
- – Maximum print speed: up to 180 mm/s
- – Slicing software: Cura, Repetier, Simplify3d
So what will you get for backing their Kickstarter campaign?
- – Flash Sale Price of $279 (Tycoon)
- – Super Early Bird Price of $309 (Tycoon)
- – Early Bird Price of $339 (Tycoon)
- – KS Special Edition Price of $369 (Tycoon)
- – Super Early Bird Price of $369 (Tycoon Max)
- – Early Bird Price of $399 (Tycoon Max)
- – KS Special Edition Price of $429 (Tycoon Max)
Kywoo is dedicated to the research and development, production, and sale of high-precision, intelligent 3D printers, 3D printing-related accessories, as well as maker-related products. In addition, Kywoo also provides 3D printer ODM and OEM services.
For more information: