- PLA Temperature Change Yellow to Orange – 1kg Filament 1.75mm for 3D Printing
- PLA Color will change when the room temp is over or less than 33°C – Tested Product
- Great and ideal for 3D Printing, CE, FCC, ROHS certified
- Print Temperature：190 – 220°C, Print Speed：20- 50mm/s,
- Diameter：1.75mm ± 0.05mm , Spool Net Weight：1kg
- +/- 0.02MM TOLERANCE:Our ABS 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the ABS 3D printing filaments.
- 1.75MM PLA FILAMENT: The ABS filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which are applicable to the industrial products.
- VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, so this is why Our 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- ABS Recommend Temperature: Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 220°C – 240°C (410°F – 464°F), Use With Heated Build Platform Is Recommended High Compatible With Your 3D Printer: Whatever all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the ABS 3D printing filaments.
- Color: Black
- Colour : White
- Size : 1.75 mm
- ABS 3D Printer Filament
Shop By Department
- FDM 3D Printers
- 3D Printer Accessories
- 3D Printing Materials
- 3D Scanners
- 3D Pen
- 3D Printing Books
- SLA 3D Printer
- Professional 3D Printer
- Big Volume Professional 3D Printer
- 3D Printed Products
- 3D Printed Parts
- Build Your 3D Printer
- 3D Print Your Design