- 1. Non-toxic, harmless to human.
- 2. Good tenacity, high hardness, impact strength is 30 times more than normal PLA, and breaking elongation is 50 times more than normal filament.
- 3. Corrosion resistance, applicable to most organic solvento
- 4. Good weather resistance and UV resistance.
- 5. Products are easy to be colored and printed.
SUNLU PETG 3D Printer Filament, PETG Filament 1.75mm Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1 KG Spool (PETG Blue)
- ?Toughness Enhanced PETG Filaments? —SUNLU premium PETG filaments have the advantages of incredible ease of printing Optimized printing quality, high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for printing projects of functional parts with higher toughness.
- ?Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency?—These tough PETG filaments to be strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / – 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- ?Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use?—Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re bag. without stringing and warping issues under optimal settings. Recommended PETG Filament Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 240±10°C (446? – 482?), heated Bed Temp: 70°C – 80°C (158? – 176?).
- ?Wide Compatibility?—Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, thanks to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.02mm.
- ?Risk-Free?Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.5″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
SUNLU PETG Filament 1.75mm for FDM 3D Printer 1KG(2.2LBS) PETG 3D Filament Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, White
- 🆙【SUNLU High Qulity PETG】-The PETG filament is useful in a broad range of 3d printing applications which have the advantages: Ease of use and durable strength; No heating bed needed; Offers easy bed adhesion, stiffness, and a glossy-type finish.
- 🆙【SUNLU PETG Print Suggestion】- //Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 235°C – 245°C (455°F – 473°F); //Bed Temperature: 65°C – 80°C(149°F – 176°F); //Print Speed: 40-50mm/s; //Fan Speed: 50% or OFF.
- 🆙【Dimensional Tolerance ±0.02mm】-SUNLU PETG 1.75mm 3D printer filament are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. Suitable for most 3D printer and 3D pen.
- 🆙【No Tangle & No Clog & No Bubble】- Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filament tidy and easy to be fed; Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience; Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum aluminum foil packaging to effectively protect the PETG 3d filament from moisture.
- 🆙【High Compatibility】- Compatible with most of FDM 3D Printers that use 1.75mm 3d printer filament. Larger filament spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother.
Shop By Department
- FDM 3D Printers
- 3D Printer Accessories
- 3D Printing Materials
- 3D Scanners
- 3D Pen
- 3D Printing Books
- SLA 3D Printer
- Professional 3D Printer
- Big Volume Professional 3D Printer
- 3D Printed Products
- 3D Printed Parts
- Build Your 3D Printer
- 3D Print Your Design