- Material: PLA(Polylactic Acid) – Color: White – Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- Size: 1.75mm,Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm – Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.83″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 195-220°C(383-428°F) – Base Plate Temperature: 20-50°C(68-122°F), PLA filament can be processed at 185 degrees
- Performance Advantages: The strength and toughness of our PLA filament is higher than the general PLA filament on the market. The air is filled with slightly sweet smell likes candy when printing
- Non Toxic: All of products have passed the RoHS Directive, made by 100% polylactic acid.
- 3D printer filament with 1.75 mm diameter + / – .03 mm; designed to fit most common 3D printers (check spool size for compatibility)
- Stable in diameter: 1.75±0.2mm. The stability of diameter can prevent seizure, skiding problems in printing, as to improve printing smooth surface.
- Strict process control to ensure none impurities inside the filament, and will not block the nozzle.
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210°C , Use With Heated Build Platform Is Recommended (60°C)
- All the colors are SOLID and VIBRANT.
- +/- 0.02MM TOLERANCE:Our PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA 3D printing filaments
- 1.75MM PLA FILAMENT: The PLA filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle PLA , Our 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so Our PLA filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: Our 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot PLA Plusstic.
- Colour : White
- 1.75mm Diameter high quality PLA filaments Compatible with wide range of 3D Printers
- Material weight: 1kg ± 0.05kg total weight: 1.4kg Density: 1.31 g/cc Melting point: 210° c
- Tested extensively for smooth and frictionless feeding to ensure smooth 3D printing process and also ease of using
- Packaging : Vacuum sealed with desiccant to protect filament from humidity
- Most widely compatible and recommended PLA material for 3D printing premium quality 3D objects both for commercial purpose and personal use ranging from all kinds of prototypes across industries like Architecture prototypes, Automobile prototypes, Dental prototypes, many other customized 3D prototypes and also to make customized or personalized 3D miniatures.
Shop By Department
- FDM 3D Printers
- 3D Printer Accessories
- 3D Printing Materials
- 3D Scanners
- 3D Pen
- 3D Printing Books
- SLA 3D Printer
- Professional 3D Printer
- Big Volume Professional 3D Printer
- 3D Printed Products
- 3D Printed Parts
- Build Your 3D Printer
- 3D Print Your Design