ASIN : 9352132890
(as of Mar 29,2022 19:00:08 UTC – Details)
ALL MAKE: INDIAN REPRINTS ARE IN GRAYSCALE
If you’ve arrived at a stage in your creative life where you’re ready to do more with your computer, it’s time to learn how to combine its power with new advances in computer-aided design (CAD) and fabrication to make something awesome–in three dimensions!
The free suite of Autodesk 123D software offers all the tools you need to capture or design three-dimensional objects and characters. This book tells you how to harness that power to print or fabricate just about anything you can imagine.
Want to make something mechanical or structural that’s based on precise measurements? 123D Design can help! Ready to create something cool based on a character, an organic shapeor something found in nature? 123D Catch, 123D Meshmixerand 123D Sculpt+ will assist.
Learn how to use these tools, plus 123D Make–perfect for prototyping designs you’ll cut with a CNC mill–to take your creativity to a new level.
An ideal book for Makers, hobbyists, students, artistsand designers (including beginners!), this book opens up the inexpensive world of personal fabrication to everyone.
In 3D CAD with Autodesk 123D, you’ll:
- Meet the classic “Stanford bunny” and learn to modify it with Meshmixer
- Scan and 3D print anything around you
- Design your own 3D-printed guitar
- Find models in the Sculpt+ community and make a skeleton!
- Build a birdhouse, prototype a playgroundor create a statue
- Learn everything from basics to troubleshooting skills
- Get started making right away
- Store Name: Amazon
- Vendor: Amazon
- No ratings found yet!
1,334.74 $Inc. Tax
30.55 $Inc. Tax 30.55 $Inc. Tax
391.12 $Inc. Tax 391.12 $Inc. Tax
83.30 $Inc. Tax
31.77 $Inc. Tax